Old 11-21-2015, 07:04 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, been a while since I posted so I got my fanny up and opened the computer. I was looking at the weather channel and thought about all of you in the midwest..snow, cold temps, high winds.Brrrrrr..it's even cold here in NC 45* this morning...

I think about you guys all the time wondering how you're all doing and Jan when I read your post I wanted to hug you and give you some comfort.. Knowing all the problems over there is enough to keep anyone up all night..

Carrie, your "Tom" is certainly a Dapper Dan..wish I had some of the leftovers...

Jeanie, I have Fox news on all the time even when I'm not in the room.

Other than PT, Bingo and Mondays with the Village stitchers It's been rather quiet..I did some sewing for Carolina comfort..finished tops for the girls that were having some difficulty..everyone is busy, busy, busy... My neighbors son (retired army vet) was having some problems with his mom's sewing machine and I helped him get it going correctly..put the right foot on it and explained the machine functions for him..He was a happy camper when I left..He has a chair cover business and sells online....
It's that time again for me..Pack up and travel north...I hardly opened any of my totes so it shouldn't take that long to get my stuff together...
I miss seeing the colors of fall...here the trees stay green. the south has "live Oaks" that only lose a couple of leaves every fall and the leaves are tiny, not like the huge Oak leaves up North..

It's time for me to get my "act" together".. Have a good day, H.