Old 11-24-2015, 06:02 PM
Judith1005

Calla, your postcard from Cuppy looks scrumptious. It looks like there is tons of pie to share. (hint, hint) yummy, Apple Pie. Another of my favorites. I remember the year my mom was taking a pie out of the oven and it totally flipped upside down on the floor. She flipped that puppy back in the pie tin so fast it would make your head spin. There was definitely no 3 sec rule that day. lol We all laughed so hard.

BettyJ, another fun card. I love the little gingerbread man candy cane holder. How much fun is he. And the stamp on the back is just the cutest ever.

Petthefabric, I can definitely imagine the hustle and bustle going on in your kitchen. Such a flurry of excitement. What a blessing to have so much family and good friends to share it with. Had I know many years ago how Spread out my family would become, I would have reminded myself to enjoy it just a little longer. Amazing how life gets so busy you forget to really enjoy.

Nelco, that is a darling postcard. Simple and perfect for November. I think I will have to try that recipe out. It looks yummy.

Cuppy, I love the steam coming from your pie. I can just about "smell" all the good pie smells from holidays past. I remember one of my first pies, I forget to peel the skin off the peaches. The pie was still delish. Just a little "crunchy". My next venture was an apple pie. It was simply beautiful. It tasted awful. We trashed the whole pie. Pie making is so NOT my strong suit. lol

Millie, omg, omg, Chocolate covered strawberries. So cute! YUMMY!! 2 of my favorite things together!