Old 11-25-2015, 07:48 PM
ocydroma

Default Brother Scan and Cut VS the Brothee Scan and Cut 2

I have searched the board but really didn't get the answer I was looking for so maybe someone can help me. I had done acrapbooking in the past and have a regular Cricut and a Cricut expressions. I know I can cut fabric with the expressions bit am limited to what cartridges I have. I also have an accuquilt GO. I went to a nearby Brother dealer to look at the scan and cuts. The owner was there and told me the new scan and cut 2 was out and may be more of what I need. I want something so I can make my own appliqués for pillows, wall hanging and quilts. Things that I will never find on a Cricut cartridge or accuquilt die. She told me the scan and cut 2 can cut out an entire quilt. I asked if she could demo it for me and all she did was cut out her name in vinyl. I tried to explain than I wanted to see how the scan and cut on fabric feature worked and she said she had a class starting soon and to come back. But she told me that the 2 is absolutely what I needed.

With that being said, I would like to hear from people that have different die cutters and even had experience with the scan and cut and also the scan and cut 2. I'm just not sure if I need the 2. Goo thing about the shop is you can finance it or put it on layaway.

Would appreciate any input!!!