Thread: Flying geese
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 09:52 AM
quiltingbuddy

Default Flying geese

I think I messed up yesterday, and I apologize. I probably shouldn't have put the copy of that section of the book I was having trouble with on my thread. I didn't even think. Goodness, I feel terrible about that!

But that being said I'm hoping to regain the information some of you so graciously provided which has now been deleted.

I think I got the jist of it but I'd love to get a link or two again. I guess I didn't actually get it bookmarked like I thought. Can you tell I'm not tech savvy? I frustrate myself so much!

Anyway I'm trying to do a flying geese block 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" without cutting the triangles before sewing them. I think someone said to cut the squares
2 1/2" and I'll try that but the diagrams & instructions some of you provided looked very helpful. I'm really sorry to ask again for what you already shared, but if you remember what a couple of those links were I'd love to find them again. I'll take a screen shot so I won't lose them again.

Thank you to whoever is willing. Boy, so much to learn and think about on here. Sorry again!

-Karla