Old 12-01-2015, 02:17 PM
true4uca

I have set up my short arm on a king frame in my travel trailer. Stored machine under bed & stored dismantled frame behind couch when travelling. We stayed put for several months (snowbirds). So it is doable. I would never leave it set up for traveling. Wasn't there someone on this site with hers set up in a ulity trailer. Hopefully they will see this and add some insight.
Originally Posted by mlsa View Post
I know some of you might think this is a dumb question but I major in dumb.

I know that many ladies and perhaps a few men quilt in an RV or travel trailer. I have a friend that her and her husband have a 42' toy hauler and she sets her sewing machine up in the back room part. Works out great for her.

My question is has anyone ever seen anyone that had set up their mid-arm quilting machine frame up in a toy hauler? My Block Rockit 15" machine sits on an 8 1/2' Grace SR2 frame and would fit in a large toy hauler along with my sewing machine. It would be on rollers so that it could be moved back and forth as needed. If I ever went full time RV'ing I would want to take my quilt frame with me if possible.

In all my research I haven't found where anyone has done this.

Anybody know of one.

David