View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 04:23 PM
ube quilting
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
Nahhh it means they either have life happening or are rude. I know the feeling though and have had it happen more then once or people not sending anything back and or acknowledging they received your item. I am sorry this has happened to you. Please do not give up.
So sorry this has happened Marion, I am surprised by this. Sometimes other things do get in the way and then our little quilts get forgot. There are some people who aren't able to post pictures also, but they sure could at least post that they received it. Maybe we need to make a 2nd rule of the swap. The quilts really should be acknowledged. PM Rhonda and see if she has any ideas. Give her your swappers name and maybe she can find out something or PM the person and ask.

I just can't imagine anyone who would participate in this or any swap being so rude as to not make it known that they received their swap quilt.

Again I am sorry this happened but please don't give up your joy for other peoples actions.

Do we need to be more strict about acknowledging receiving our swap quilts? Everyone agree or disagree with this?

I think it is the right thing to do.
peace

Last edited by ube quilting; 12-01-2015 at 04:31 PM.