Old 12-02-2015, 07:20 AM
Macybaby

I hope you do get it, and share more pictures and details! I've got detailed measurements on a lot of US mfg machines, and would love to be able to add this one and see where it "fits"

There are a few instances where companies worked with each other, and you end up with a machine that is sort of a hybrid. And a few times someone with a new idea would contract with an existing mfg to thier machine for them.

This machine does appear to have a lot of New Home influence, but it's not like any of the documented New Home models.

In looking at the Needlebar pictures - my oldest New Home has the exact same shuttle carrier (which is different than my later New Home) the foot looks identical too, the face is quite similar and the tension is the same, which is also a bit different than later New Homes. The presser foot lifter lever is also the same. However the underside is very different. I did not open up my machine to compare the innards!

My oldest New Home is one that looks like those that used a boat shuttle, but mine is slightly newer and takes a bullet style shuttle.

I even hiked out to the shed to look over my other machines to see if I could find others that were more similar.