View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Irene C.

Originally Posted by vondae View Post
It is totally evident that I am not near as smart OR talented as most of you. But, I did do better on this one. 18 out of 20. Guess for only quilting a couple of years, that's not to bad.
Thanks for sharing these Irene C. They have been fun and shows I have much to learn yet.
Hello Vonda, glad you enjoyed. I bet you are a talented lovely quilter. I have not been able to get a lot of these right even though I've been sewing and quilting since my twenties. I don't want anyone to feel bad about not getting these right, I meant these to be more of informative information in a fun way. My grandma quilted and sewed for over 50 years, her work was meticulous and I am positive she wouldn't have gotten many of these right. I just like to learn a little something everyday and o my gosh I did with these quizzes, I don't think they measure my actual sewing or quilting skills. For me when I quilt, I do the best work I can and God takes care of the rest...yep in even those points that don't always point.
Have a lovely day all.