Old 12-05-2015, 02:00 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue View Post
Remote is found; all is right with the world.

Called the LQS, and had her check my recipt in her files; took pictures of what I purchased there.

I am wondering since I am organizing my files for next year, about reorganizing my quilt fabric and patterns too... a camera or cell phone will take a picture to put on the outside of the boxes of projects or fabric colors can all be put together by color that way. and picture posted inside or out side each box. Now if they made clear storage bags strong enough to hang on its hanger, they could just hang in a closet! That would be a great idea. ETA of finishing is Easter, at the latest date. I will be going through all the Quilting Magazines I have, and tearing out the projects for 'someday' and throw the rest away. Moved the two drawer vertical file cabinet into my quilt room to hold all the quilt folders in a file drawer. I think it will be two thirds full or full when I finish. I am thinking of organizing them by name, maybe also by easy, medium and advanced patterns.......
I laughed to myself as I thought.....sounds like a librarian.....Have you figured a Sewey decimal system?