Old 12-06-2015, 01:10 PM
IrishgalfromNJ

I received a great package from Cathy in the Yukon, but I don't know her QB board name. She sent me a beautiful card titled "Pretty Robin" from the Fight For Sight charity. Cathy wrapped everything so pretty and she used selvedges for ribbons. What a great idea.
I also received:
three beautiful postcards showing the area where she lives
a pack of Vine in Frienship stickers that have a design that look like birds using the drunkards path pieces,
a magazine "Yukon, North of Ordinary" the official inflight magazine of Air North with lots of interesting information about Yukon and the people that live there, can't wait to read this,
a snowman tin, something I was looking for the other day for sewing table,
a half yard of beautiful fabric with sewing notions on it (love it),
jingle bells, to add to my collection,
a beautiful J. Wecker Frisch panel, Sewing Seeds (I've not seen this one before),
a tin of Snow Now, Snow in an Instant, just add water to the snow powder, super cute,
a fat quarter of fabric with thread spools on it in orange, yellow, and red, love it, I have the blue, purple and orange version,
a magnet with art on it from a Yukon artist, Jim Robb, Cathy says he dated her Mom back in the day, cute, the name of the art work is Gold Mine in the Sky,
a fabric basket made by Cathy with sewing notions fabrics, love it,
a note pad with cover art by Lynn Blake, the art is called "Small Town Days" and Cathy told me she used to be a daycare teacher at her niece's school before she left to pursue art full time,
Filigriee Fat Quarter Sampler containing 15 fat quarters, so cool,
Literary Fat Quarter sampler containing 10 fat quarters, really cool,
a package of Insul-Bright for potholders, (not pictured)
and last but not least, 1 yard of fabric called "My Hometown" by Cat Williams with quilts pictured on it,
So much beautiful fabric and fun things to play with. Thank you so much Cathy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537231[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537232[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg   005.jpg