Old 12-06-2015, 01:19 PM
starshine

My wonderful package came from Rennie, She sent sent awesome angels, an embroidered angel ornament with a nativity scene in her skirt, an angel mug rug with a beautiful angel she embroidered and she put tabs on it so I can hang it also which I plan to do, and a needle case with angel fabric, all lovely additions to my angel collection. She also made a kitchen towel with hanging tab that I will be using, only have one other hanging towel, and I too find them very handy to have. She made a cute Christmas fabric bowl and filled it with my fav-Lindor dark chocolate, added a chocolate rasp. Godiva bar, a tissue holder with cute m-embroidery trim, and a colorful embroidered flower pic. in a magnetic frame. Then there are 4 magazines none of which I have-2 MSQ Block magazines-can't wait to read them-they're my first BLOCK mag. the 2 rulers I have been wanting, some threads, package of cute jingle bells, cute cup and cinnamon stick teas, pattern for a table runner, and 6 wonderful FQs. Thank you Rennie for a wonderful package!!!!

Thank You Rennie!
Attached Thumbnails 2015-ss-swap-pkg.jpg   2015-ss-swap-fabric.jpg  

Last edited by starshine; 12-06-2015 at 01:30 PM.