Old 12-06-2015, 01:37 PM
CookyIN

Quilty Louise, what did I do to get on Santa's "nice" list this year? You absolutely outdid yourself with your over-the-top generous package! Here's a photo --

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537260[/ATTACH]

Fabric galore (including the pretty fabric and crocheted bookmarks she teased us all with here!), K-cups and teas, buttons and zippers, notebooks and pens (how do you all like the fancy light-up one?), scissors, needles, thread, notions galore (including several that I've had my eye on to try out), a bounty of travel size soaps, lotions, and other goodies, a monogramed stocking and a fuzzy polar bear card (too cute!), a JoAnn gift card (which should have been my only gift, thus my asking if I mistakenly got put from Santa's "naughty" to "nice" list), and finally, a button jigsaw puzzle and Christmas cryptogram.

Thank you!!!!! The puzzle and cryptogram are two favorite pastimes of mine but will have to wait a while yet. I took a fall in early November and am still having concussion symptoms. I'm thinking I should be able to tackle them in January or February -- just when you really want a good brain teaser to pass the long cold nights.

Thanks again, Louise, it was a very special SS package!
Attached Thumbnails qb-ss-2015.jpg