View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 02:02 PM
ctyankee

Wow ... all the ornaments are wonderful! I wish I had one of each! Hahaha! I received lovely items from people ... everyone has been more than kind -- & very sweet!

The first photo is what I received from RedGarnet, who was my angel, since my original person went missing! This package was well worth the wait (there was some drama from the post office ... whew! But all's well that ends well!). I love my handmade Nativity! And the little bookmark is perfect!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537261[/ATTACH]

The next swap is from dotcomdtcm. She asked if anyone wanted to do a side swap of ornaments, & when I responded, she laughed, because she had already planned to end me a package "just because." She participates in the monthly Mug Rug Swap that I hostess, & she sent me a lovely forest animals mug rug, along with the 3 sweet ornaments you see in the next photo, & a quilting magazine (which I've already put to good use). I also sent her a few ornaments, which I'm sure she will share with you. I love everything in this package. Thanks, Dotty!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537269[/ATTACH]

And the package I received from Oksewnsew has 2 wonderful Santas in it & an adorable little Rudolph., & I love these as well!

I had sent a package to klaws as well, as a side swap.

Thank you, ladies! You are all angels, as far as I'm concerned! I love each & every one of my ornaments & gifties, & I really appreciate your thoughtfulness & your kindness. Your sweetness has no bounds, as far as I'm concerned.

Merry Christmas to one & all!
Attached Thumbnails img_3321.jpg   img_3327.jpg