Old 12-06-2015, 02:04 PM
ibex94

Default Thank you, junebillie!!

oh my!!! treasures!!! JuneBillie (Susan), THANK YOU!!! So many wonderful things to use on my crazy quilts! I love your ornaments and table runner. pansies, halloween, novelty fabric and gorgeous flower FQs, too!!! That planner will be used for my 2016 quilting projects, f'sure! It's a perfect size to tuck into my sewing machine cabinet! A quilting pattern that is perfect for me! The thread is one that I've always wanted to get but am too cheap to buy..... Thank you!! The fox hand towel is precious, too! My husband is laughing at me because of the recipe cards -- he's the cook. But the quilting cozies, bookmark, ornaments, and runner that you made are going to be put to use immediately! I want my grandchildren to see what others do with their quilting talents. They will steal my colored pencils when my back is turned..... (perfect for designing quilts!). And you are so talented!!! Thank you for your thoughtful selection and sheer abundance of treasures! You've tapped into my creative spirit and are inspiring me to try new things! Merry Christmas to you and yours. I need to try that tea you sent me right now. And maybe sit down to do some quilting while I suck on those hard candies.... Thank you, thank you, thank you! Bigtime quilt hugs, Juana
Attached Thumbnails secret-santa-gift.jpg