Old 12-06-2015, 05:50 PM
SheriR

I was so excited to open my box! I had an idea who it was from and I'm thrilled I was right. Jaba! I love her so much! It seems she took sincere thought in the items she sent. A beautiful Christmas table runner with a matching stocking and pot holders. I know they're partly hidden by all the other goodies. I was excited about the pincushion/thread catcher AND new pins (thank you!) - I know she saw from a post not my idea list. A Gutermann thread collection, quilting magazine, note pads with cheeta print(my granddaughters will LOVE. A SUPER CUTE bag in my favorite colors! BEAUTIFUL Batik fat quarters (not five bit TEN!) and a fun pink/red charm pack! Jaba also found my favorite candies AND a fun pig to add to my collection!

AND THEN......DRUM ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mentioned in my idea list that I had a desire to start a crazy quilt. Jaba ran with that idea and added ribbons and laces and buttons and beads(all so pretty I can't believe she parted with them) AND the most beautiful pieces of lace and beads (they came from a wedding dress!!!!!!!!!) I'm just stunned.

Miss Jaba, I know you've had some personal heart ache. But today you made me happy beyond words. Yours a truly amazing lady and I'm so blessed to have gotten you as my Santa. The thought and care you gave even as you prepared for a trip have amazed me. Thank you my friend. You are loved. <3
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg