Old 12-06-2015, 09:17 PM
soniboo

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
Such lovely gifts this year, still looking to see if my ss likes her box. Just got back from bible study so have lots to catch up on.
She LOVES her box!

Dede sent the most beautiful reversible table runner that I absolutely love & also a little holder that's so sweet! She sent me five of the cutest holiday novelty fat quarters & also four in different designs & shades of pink that I'll really enjoy sewing with, a Wonder Clips Wrist Cushion I didn't have & a package of Wonder Clips, a Machine Needle Organizer I also didn't have, Emery boards & an adorable Panda Bear nail brush, a Quilter's Needle Compact with 30 quilting needles I'll use & didn't have, safety pins, a tape measure & the sweetest little terracotta clay pot with a "Christmas Tree To Be" Grow Kit. I'm hoping to someday have it as a big tree. Also a mystery book "The Cat Who Went Bananas", can't wait to start it. Some items were wrapped & lots of different chocolates were scattered throughout the box. I love it all, can use it all & thank you again for my wonderful package, Dede!