Old 12-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Evie

Have to share with you the wonderful package I got from my first-time Secret Santa, momoftana/Chris. So many goodies. First the non-quilty stuff: Two products from Chris' home state of Florida -- rice for my carb fix and sugar for the shortbread cookies yet-to-be baked. Yummy chocolate and almonds and peppermint and cookies to satisfy my sweet tooth and munchie cravings. Handy mini containers of Vaseline and Nivea, perfect for my travel bag, and some always needed emery boards. A lovely journal and a book of sudoku puzzles (to tax my brain! ).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537435[/ATTACH]

And for the awesome quilty stuff: Four lovely Florida-esque FQs and a bright-colored jelly roll (always need more fabric!); a magnetic pin holder along with a package of glass-head pins; a spool of Aurifil thread; 20 Wonder Clips; a packet of jumbo rick rack; needles -- machine, applique, and embroidery; floss bobbins; and a 5" Gingher scissors.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]537436[/ATTACH]

Thank you Chris! I am so happy with my treasures. Christmas really did come early!

Happy Birthday Terri, and thank you for hosting this fun swap. I hope I can do it again next year!
Attached Thumbnails 102_0832.jpg   102_0833.jpg  

Last edited by Evie; 12-07-2015 at 12:34 PM.