Old 12-08-2015, 06:08 PM
Barbm

So the chatter has calmed down a little- I do believe we were all so excited for our gifts. I sent a "real" thank you in the mail to my Secret Santa, but I thought I'd chime in here too. My SS is extra special- you see I have this fear of my embroidery machine. Well, she sent me THE MOST BEAUTIFUL lace snowflakes for my tree and coaster and mug rug, dishcloths and hand towel. She made them for me! I was so impressed, out came my machine and the book and- this week end I'm diving in to learn my machine.

well, as you are all squealing with excitement with me, I also received pot holders (how did she know I needed them?), again, made for me! A take along purse for my hand sewing- again, she made it for ME! Batik fat quarters and matching fabric- how am I going to resist cutting into them when I already have a project underway? A fabric ornament, an assortment of things I truly needed and my favorite snacks. I had the bestest Secret Santa a girl could ever get.

Thank you Verna!!!! You rock!

(and I'm already into the marshmallow peanuts. Have to keep my strength up for my sewing)