View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 06:46 AM
soccertxi

Carmen, I actually did a quilt for a retired police officer. He wanted the patch from his last job. I wanted to use it as a medallion but that patch was Packed with stuff! It had a beach, cornucopia, a guy that looked like the USC Trojan mascot, a derrick...you get the picture! I circled that idea for 2 yrs. Dragging my feet as I Really didnt' want to make it as an applique. One day I saw an ad for a company that prints on fabric...larger than you can do on your home computer. She can actually print up to 51 inches I think. I send her the PDF and my size request. A week later she asked for my address and it arrived. OMGoodness! Its gorgeous..the colors were true. I am still searching for a picture of the actual quilt, but here is a picture of the medallion. I will keep searching for the quilt.

I am not affiliated with this company. Just a Very happy customer. I actually will be sending them some pictures soon.

Just realized I forgot to tell you Where I had it printed!

www.fotosonfabric.com
Attached Thumbnails policequilt3.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-04-2017 at 07:11 AM. Reason: remove shouting/ all CAPS