View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 05:23 AM
Geri B

...new to this, although I have had the machine for 3yrs...it's not a super duper combo, as I'm more interested in piecing, quilting....BL ellure plus is its name. Did the intro to class about six months ago..nothing since...had to take machine to dealer because of a bobbin prob and got talked onto taking an upcoming three session project.....weak moment, said ok......went to first class tues......three of us there.....they knew what they were doing and their machines were TOL....anyway with help of instructor, I began......survived the 3+hr session....came home! unpacked and now wonder if I want to continue. The project I bought is a DVD of a scene with horse drawn buggy exiting a covered bridge....done in blocks(24) sashed and bordered. My daughter says I MUST finish..due to cost of DVD $65.00... Problem now is getting threads I need to finish at a better price than dealer...hopefully...madiera....I have a stash from my previous attempt with a Viking.....never did much with that....so anyway...I need a boost, as this is more intimidating with this thumb drive thing! Thanks for "listening"