Old 12-10-2015, 03:11 PM
jeanne49

Originally Posted by happylab View Post
Jeannie49, I just love love, love everything you put into my box. Everything is just so pretty. Candy bar is gone, the little christmas wall hanging will go perfect on a small wall in my dining room. The quilter's journal = I will starts to use with my next quilt and use from then on. The tea towels are georgious and in my colors, to be used right away. I will use the flower print f-Q's in a floral quilt I need to enlarge and the blue and white fabric. My animals will enjoy the treats you sent. You selected the cats favorite treats. And my dogs will eat any treat. I will be using the scissors, ribbon, note pads, ect throughout the year. Again thank-you very very much. [ATTACH=CONFIG]537633[/ATTACH]
happylab, I am so happy that you liked everything I sent. I have been buying and collecting items since last Christmas. It makes for a really fun swap when you don't have to run out and get everything after the swap starts. I try to keep on hand coasters, mugrugs and simple table runners for various swaps I'm in throughout the year. And, I like to remember the pets in my swaps, afterall, they are like our children.