View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 03:57 AM
Gerbie

Originally Posted by Oofta View Post
I just finished my rendition of the "Women of the Bible" quilt, instructions furnished by The Quilt Corner http://www.quiltcorneronline.com. This was a block of the week installment program with 40 blocks plus the
set in blocks and borders. The finished quilt size is 110" x 125". Each block was named after a woman in the Bible with a short story describing the woman and her circumstances. It was an amazing 40 weeks of reconnecting.
I finished it before the last installment of the borders because my quilt frame will not accommodate the full size as given so my quilts finished size is appx. 82 X 97". Absolutely no clue as to how this would turn out when I started it over 40 weeks ago but I am really pleased with the finished results and appreciate the refresher course of the Bible.
oofta
That is just beautiful. I followed this as well, but have not started on any blocks- want to after the first of the year. I also downloaded most of the blocks for the quilt Books of the Bible-but will need to see if I can get the pages I need. I love your quilt!!!~