Old 12-12-2015, 07:49 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Dublb, I was thinking along the same line of thought with pants hangers. Givio, thanks for the site. I was thinking vertical not horizontal. One picture can be worth a thousand words. This Closet: [ATTACH=CONFIG]537847[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537848[/ATTACH]into this closet with the clothes going in to the first closet. Then I have to unpack the two beds in the guest room. [ATTACH=CONFIG]537849[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]537850[/ATTACH]No guests allowed at the moment. Object: get all fabric into the quilt room where I can see them. Free up the guest room, and use half of the closet in the guest room for over flow of summer/winter closet area. I think the the vertical storage with about six/ten poles will hold all the fabric in the 12x18 bags on pant hangers or something similar. Prefer clear fronts on the bags. Bags are not hard to make, possible with clear plastic table oil cloths, I think...still trying to get the right vision to try. Thanks for your suggestions...all suggestions are welcome.

It always gets to be a worst mess before it gets better..LOL!
Attached Thumbnails 1-dscn0312.jpg   1-dscn0316.jpg   1-dscn0314.jpg   1-dscn0313.jpg