View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Nan62

Originally Posted by Nan62 View Post
Beautiful day in Texas. Since no one is on November mug rug any more lm posting my November mug rug to Dec. that I received from crafty 1. She and I both have received heck getting our packages. Hers returned for too little postage .... Seriously I would have paid it! Thankful for mine today from her.isnt it adorable. I love it and yes the FQ bundle too. Thanks crafty1. I do use mine and suppers coming up soon!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]537441[/ATTACH]. My little Bigfoot post office carrier failed to put postage on mine so it's in transit with them having a tracer on it . But in the meantime I've made miss Christine another that's in the mail. So disappointed but we're getting a new mature carrier and that little PO has changed postmasters 5 times in last 6 months. Geez. Lol. They're suppose to reimburse me but that's not my concern. My sweet swap partner has been waiting on pins and needles. Lol. Well not quite but yes waiting! I'm mailing now from big PO.
heres the Mugrug I sent to my partner crafty1, and posting for her [ATTACH=CONFIG]537862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]537863[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg  

Last edited by Nan62; 12-12-2015 at 08:38 AM.