View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Irishrose2

Weighing a ton is just no fun.
Fake sugars make me run, run, run.
What can I do until I am done?
Sit here at QB and make awful puns...
I like this! There is nothing good about fake sugar. It's so much better to have a small amount of the real stuff if you need it. There are a few natural ones that seem to be okay, healthwise. I haven't dealt with any to see if they have the same amount of satiety as sugar. I have been using organic cane sugar when I bake for me or for a friend who cares about his health.

Well, I have totally trashed the house. Gifts to wrap in the dining room and decorations strung all over the living room - the two rooms that I don't allow anything to have out of place. I have a pair of five year great granddaughters coming tomorrow afternoon to decorate my tree. Should be interesting. One has a almost year old brother - I told his parents the house is not baby proof right now. I have some vintage angels that need to be out of his reach. His parents are very good with him, though he started walking today at his party so he may not be as happy being held as he was when he was here two weeks ago for another party.

There wasn't much gluten free food at the party so I didn't do too much damage. I need to be more aware if those b/w fabrics are coming to me. I AM doing well, I AM, I AM, I AM!!!!