Old 01-20-2010, 01:41 PM
blueribbontoes

Originally Posted by charismah
Originally Posted by Up North
Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Originally Posted by blueribbontoes
Ok, I have been thinking of switching my theme as I have enough to make a lap quilt with my bird blocks. Would anyone have issues if I asked for FOUR 4.5 blocks, your choice, from:

http://sentimentalstitches.net/free-...midget-blocks/

Four blocks do not equal one 12.5 block, but it may be more work as they are four little blocks. Otherwise, I will stick with my current theme.

If I switched, I would ask for scrappy, so no one would would have to buy fabric unless they wanted to. (I really would love to ask for 30's fabric, but don't want to press my luck.) I do NOT want to take advantage of you lovely women!

I wanted to change my theme after seeing all the lovely blocks that are coming in for the lottery! Im so jealous!!

I don't have a problem with that -- BUT, you gotta tell me which blocks are EASY and not paper pieced!! :lol: :lol:
What she said!

:lol:
I am wondering why we don't just do a whole separate swap for this? I love this quilt!

Maybe if we all decide on a color way? or if we just all decide 30's or scrappy? Let me know I can try to organize a swap..with BRT's help?

They are soooo cute, I would love a quilt of itty bitty blocks!!