Old 12-14-2015, 08:56 PM
wesing

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
I have to tell you about an experience I had at Joanne Fabrics the other day. As you all know I'm a diehard Pittsburgh Pirates baseball fan. I've been looking for Pirates fabric forever, they just licensed it earlier this year. I've seen it on Ebay greatly overpriced. As I was looking in the aisle with team fabrics a salesperson was putting three bolts of Pirates fabric on the shelf! Yay! I didn't want to be rude and reach around her so I waited til she started to walk away, reached for a bolt and wham! A lady (?) literally pushed me out of the way and grabbed all three bolts! I said "wait a minute, I need a yard of that and I'll give you the bolt back". She laughed and said "no way, I'm taking them all". And she did!!!! I was so stunned I couldn't even argue, just stood there with my mouth hanging open! I hope it fades and shrinks LOL!!!
I think I would have walked straight to the cutting counter and explained to them how I was just shoved out of the way so the hog could get the bolt out of my hands and ask them to cut off a yard for me when the hog brought it up. I'm sure they would be glad to help you.