View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 06:10 AM
Macybaby

Originally Posted by Sandygirl View Post
I like be to be in a shop when couples come in. The husband always encourages his wife to get the machine! She tends to hesitate and try to buy a lower priced model and he looks at the employee and says, we will take THIS one. Always makes me smile and he is happy to get her what she wants. Enjoy shopping! I wish that I could watch!

Sandy

Sandy, that is how I ended up with the Fusion. I was considering upgrading my Bailey to the 21" model, and DH kept telling me to look around at a "real" long arm. Of course, I was spending my money, not his!

DH did sew just a bit on a Juki2010 last summer when we were out collecting the Row by Row patterns. He always looks over the machines while I'm drooling over fabric. And since he's my OSMG, I trust his judgement when he is impressed by a machine.

We already checked with our "local" Juki dealer (an hour away), which is also the place we bought the Fusion, and they said they'd have no problem if we need support (they don't carry this machine as they can't compete with the internet prices). And DH can handle most things if it does not involve electronics.

The only reason I won't get the machine is if I decide it does not sew anywhere near as well as my current machine.