Old 12-19-2015, 06:21 AM
C.

Hi Watson, I have had my 6600 for a little over 8 years now and I have to say it is the all around best work horse machine that does everything for me. I will add that I have never had one problem with it. My dealer loves it when people bring the 6600 in for a cleanup, as he said easy to do and rarely is their ever any problems with it and he even said it is one of the best machines Janome has made. I have made and free motion quilted all my over 40 quilts on it. Several were king sized and many many queen. I did not take it in for a cleaning until two years ago, as I faithfully clean mine with vacuum tools made for it. I didn't know what to expect he would find. He said very very little lint and in great shape. I asked about this servicing thing that most other dealers say is needed. His response was, if you clean that very often, there is no need and a waste of money! He suggested every 3 or 4 years if you like unless having problems. Now I say that is something! A very honest dealer too. So I would go for the 6600 if you could, a very very good machine......Merry Christmas