View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 06:25 AM
Macybaby

Threadhead - those on the vintage board would be laughing (especially about me paying attention to sewing machine attachments)

The only bad thing right now, I may not have any time to sew on it until Christmas Day! I've got to finish up the cabinet work so we can air out the building and get it ready to start moving sewing machines and the long arm stuff out there. I'm putting the industrial blind hemmer and hemstitcher out there too. I need to fit about 40 machines out there - so it could get interesting. And the ones I use for "ever day" sewing stay in the house, which will be the Juki, Viking 990, Pfaff 1240 (or something like that ) White 670, Viking 530 Serger, Singer 15, and at least one of the Featherweights. I may keep a few more, not sure yet. And then there are Dh's machines, Singers 403A and 201 (his Fav) Viking 21A, Pfaff 130 - though he just packed up his Bernina 530. He also wants to keep his Kohler hand crank and National Two Spool in the house.

My husband took the Juki upstairs yesterday, when I went up to the sewing room, he had it sitting on top of the cabinet HIS 403A is in! I wonder if he's hinting at something LOL!! I told him it's OK if he sets it all up today and sews on it while I'm at work. He wanted it to sit and warm up overnight before using it.

it does have a very nice harp space, and I may try doing some FMQ on it for fun