Old 12-23-2015, 04:47 AM
NJ Quilter

Not sure where YOU are located but here are a couple of dealers you can check. Actually, not sure of the name of this dealer - I know they carry Babylock - not sure of Bernina if that is what you are looking for - but they are located at 699 Haddon Ave., Collingswood, NJ. There is another multi-machine dealer - Stoney Brook Sew & Vac; Rt. 130, Bordentown, NJ (this is the dealer from which I purchased my Viking and does all of my service/repair); Olde City Quilts, Burlington, NJ. I know they carry Bernina - not sure of others. And my LQS - Pennington Quilts, Pennington, NJ does carry Bernina.

Again, not sure where YOU are located to be familiar with the area...Olde City Quilts in Burlington is 'almost' Southern NJ. The Collingswood dealer would be considered Southern NJ (unless she's really south like Cape May area). Bordentown and Pennington would be considered probably Central NJ. I frequent Olde City as well as the Pennington shop. Would recommend both for knowledgeable staff and a pretty darn good selection of machines. Feel free to PM me if you need more info on any of these locations.