Old 12-24-2015, 06:24 AM
fallonquilter

Default Inovva, Juki, George, or sweet 16 (want to purchase)

I about to purcase a sit down quilting machine and I'd like to hear your input. I've tried out the new Inovva and the sweet sixteen. I don't like the bobbing being so hard to reach and there was no thread cutters on the Inovva and sweet sixteen. The Juki advertized their machine is the only the one that has a thread cutter and bobbins are EASY TO REACH. Are the JUKI's good machines? Compariable to the George and Inovva? What about the sweet sixteen with the machine at the back instead of the side? Does that make a difference? Do any of them have auto treaders??? (Am I asking for too much?) I am going to road to Calif. in Jan. to try some out before I purchase--- Just wanted your opinion 1st. so I know what to look for. I have never owned a long arm quilting machine. I make lots of quilts every year. Thanks so much for any input. <script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/b12093f4/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/b12093f4/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>