View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 07:03 AM
quiltingbuddy

This year we bought ourselves a couple of cool things that I can't wait to open and start using: On the big black Friday sale (which I usually don't do but I wanted this so had to go) we got a new printer that will be great for running fabric through. I've always wanted to have that capability so I'm excited about it.

And the Power Pressure Cooker XL that you see on the the infomercials. Got one for us and for each of the kids. We tried it when my daughter was here last weekend and it's going to change my life after I figure it out. It's an electric pressure cooker that cooks in a flash - even from frozen, is a slow cooker and a rice cooker, can be used for canning and even baking bread. It has a delayed start so I can fill it up and start it later so dinner will be ready when I get home from work. I'm so excited about this! Hopefully it means less time cooking and more time sewing.

And just for me I got myself the coolest little fleece lined "yoga" jacket. I don't do yoga anymore although I want to when I have more time, but to grab for going off to the gym or just around the house it will be great. I can't wait to pull that out of the closet where it is waiting for me until after Christmas.

By the way, I loved the pajama story. I used to get new pajamas every year as a child too. It was the one present we were allowed to open on Christmas Eve night and I used to do that with my kids too after our traditional Christmas Eve pizza outing. I miss those times. So yay to new jammies. Merry Christmas everyone (or whatever you celebrate). Enjoy!