View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 07:24 AM
Panchita

I'm the same as many of you - want to finish up some UFOs! I did manage to do some this year, so at least there are fewer... I count 4 at various stages of being pieced (3 by hand), and I have an additional 3 finished tops that need to be quilted. I'm delaying the quilting since we plan to move this year (as, I note, do some others here - is 2016 the Year of the House Move?) and I'm hoping to get a better quilting set up in the new house so that I can hand-quilt more comfortably.

This means I want to concentrate, at least to start off with, on the unfinished tops, with priority to the Lone Star dating from 1999. I've been working on that some this year, and have managed to get it almost to borders stage... I also have a Paddington Bear Hexagon (my own design) which is at borders stage, but I'm struggling with figuring those out. And my green and white star sampler quilt and Sylvia's Bridal Sampler are both at the 'needs more blocks doing' stage, so the other two will probably take precedence. Unless I get a tear on...

I'd also like to get back into my cross-stitch. I don't think I've done any for quite a few years now, and have several UFOs there too!