View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 09:09 AM
ladydukes

Default Through the Buoy Vineyard

I made this quilt as a surprise gift for friends who gave me a Husqvarna Sewing Machine. I saw a similar photo of a quilt on the board, and as soon as I saw it, I knew with a few changes, it would make a perfect gift for my friends. My husband and I met them for dinner last night so that we could give the quilt to them. They were totally overwhelmed. Each row is representative of events, activities and their business. It took me months and months to locate the pattern because the company that produced it is out of business. Thanks to diligent research and posting questions to quilt shops in Canada, the sister-in-law of the designer recognized the pattern and contacted her for me to see if she would be willing to
sell a copy of the pattern. Sorry, I don't know how to rotate pictures. The picture was not sideways on my computer.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]538706[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]538704[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]538705[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails through-buoy-vineyard-2.jpg   through-buoy-vineyard-grapes.jpg   label.jpg