View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 09:13 AM
Anne P

What ambitions we have! I, too, have several goals for the coming year. First of all, by Jan. 6 I have to do the two blocks to contribute to the monthly quilt for my quilt group and make up the block kits for January for the group. Then I need to clean and reorganize my stash. It's gotten to be a real mess over the last several months. As for projects, I want to finish the Log Cabin quilt for the guest room, as well as the paper-pieced wall hanging to go over the bed. I'm also doing leaders and enders for a scrappy quilt for the Wreckroom, which I want to finish. Although I have plans for several other projects, I especially want to do these two and one quilt each for the kids (2) by next Christmas.

Of course, I'll have to complete the quilt group quilt by Feb or Mar and do some baby quilts for charity. I'm continuing to hand piece the hexie GFG and would like to do some applique. I'm thinking I need to organize my time and get more intentional about how I use it. Setting specific goals for each month/week will help.

Merry Christmas and happy quilting!