Old 12-26-2015, 05:52 PM
AmyBible

Clue #4 has been a colossal amount of sewing! Almost wish Clues 4 & 5 were switched. But I guess I'm glad we're taking a break from cutting for #5.
High Admiration for those doing the full Mystery -- so glad I am just doing 1/2. I think I would have given up by now.
But I made 16 sets for Clue #4... except on one X-Wing Fighther I sewed one black triangle wrong side out... and yes I am going to leave it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]538822[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]538823[/ATTACH]

Clue #5 is all layed out & waiting. Might have a little time on Sunday but probably won't finish until Monday.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]538824[/ATTACH]

Joe'sMom - I agree red & gold together would look really good... and I keep thinking she is showing so many pictures with black & white stripes there's bound to be some in the quilt, right? Maybe a string/piano key type border?
Ladydukes - brilliant idea with the paper piecing!
Fraew and BettyB - your colors look great! BettyB I think I would be much farther behind than you are if I were doing the full version of each clue! Enjoy the Journey.
Thanks for the pressing tip Princess.

Sorry for all the rain and snow everyone is experiencing. NWOhio has enjoyed no snow & just a little rain and 60+ temps. I'm really kind of wishing for snow.

Hope no one objects but if anyone is in the NWOhio area my favorite LQS is having their Year End Sale... The Door Mouse on Rt12 in Bettsville - just look for the big brown barn! It's a 45 minute drive for me but well worth it! Had to take a sewing break and managed to pick up some wonder fabric deals.... because.... 600yards of fabric in my stash wasn't enough... I needed a little more.
Attached Thumbnails post3.jpg   post5.jpg   clue-5-1-.jpg