View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 06:20 AM
meanmom

We had a nice holiday. On Christmas Eve there were 40 of us at my mom's house. I shop for her for the food. We just have turkey and ham sandwiches for dinner. After we play the white elephant game and open the other gifts we eat the good stuff. Appetizers and Christmas cookies. On Christmas all 4 of my kids came here, not all at the same time. My son could get triple time if he worked so he went in at 7:30PM. ( plus he gets an extra day off). His wife and daughter are in Japan so I guess it was OK. She is Japanese. I had my mom and uncle for dinner. It was a nice quiet relaxing dinner. We had a party at a friends last night. I feel gross, like I have eaten 10 pounds. Back on track today. We still have a get together with my cousins, who I rarely see any more on Tuesday at a pizza restaurant. I really need to get to the gym. No spinning class this week.
The weather here has been weird also. It was 70 degrees yesterday. If it hadn't been raining I would have gone for a bike ride. That is not normal December weather here. The year my DD was born it was -12.
Have a nice holiday.