Old 12-27-2015, 12:58 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

One throw of Red, white and blue, Pinwheel on point is done...except the LA work with batting and backing. Local LA Lady called me, her shaft broke in her LA...so no progress until she gets it fixed. She will find out Wednesday, when and if they can get it fixed.

I had thoughts of going ahead on FW with the templates glued to cardboard, so I ran the reminder of the 99 block templates, only to discovered I had already done that. Second step is gluing the templates on to light card board, which is moving very slowly.

Dh took by Bi-folding closet doors down so I can see into the closet and move totes in and out easier. Also see what is there in each one. Hoping the local quilting gals will get to come this week and clear the guest bed of all fabrics there, plus some other fabric not on the pile yet.

Storms are predicted to move in tomorrow, rain, ice, snow mixture. Hope it misses us. Seems to be headed South of us or North right now. Sounds like every one had a wonderful Christmas...now to ready ourselves for the new year. Any New Year Resolutions?