Old 12-27-2015, 05:37 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Family will be here until Tuesday or Wednesday...had traditional oyster stew meal today...Grands love to spend time together...girls will be here tonight, boys at DS...already know I need to read from James Herriot's stories for children...at Thanksgiving I surprised them by reading some of my published poetry in Lyrical Iowa...they didn't know I wrote...have doll clothes to finish..got the ones off to Carolina, though.

Honchey you are so right about Jan and her quilts...we haven't seen a bad one yet...

givio...good luck on your transition off soda...I need to work on reducing sugar...haven't done as much baking this season and that's helped. So the FWS is not going to linger in UFO land...good for you...QNS, I glue my paper templates to scraps of cardboard, too. And yes have doubles of several as well.

I took pictures with the miniature quilts on the tree...at some point I will post a new thread...the tree looks bare without them...

Watching the weather...sounds like we will get something with this storm...feel sorry for those dealing with losses due to tornadoes down south.

Last edited by oksewglad; 12-27-2015 at 05:50 PM.