View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 08:22 AM
Pam H

I thought this group was really quiet until I realized that I have not been getting notifications. I missed saying "Merry Christmas" to everyone. Oops!
My Christmas was nice. We did everything a day early since my DD had to work Christmas Day. On Christmas Day our pump stopped working. It wasn't too bad except for not being able to flush the toilet or wash my hands. I just don't feel clean with using only hand sanitizer. We were able to get someone out here on saturday to pull out the old pump and replace it so it was less than 24 hours without water. Luckily I had a partial case of water bottles out in the garage since the store was closed Christmas Day.
My eating has been pretty good. I realized you can gain weight without eating sweets if you overdo it with cheese and nuts. I think I have that under control now. We will be going to 2 parties for NYE and then driving to Iowa the next day to get together with our families. I always dread the 1000+ miles of driving but look forward to visiting with siblings.