Old 01-02-2016, 06:20 AM
Honchey

Am I the only one confused??? I keep on thinking I have to post the new thread tomorrow and then realize I have several days to go.. The Holidays this year (Thursday & Friday) have messed me all up.. I am working all day tomorrow from 12 to 5 and I'll be bringing fabric to cut for some Carolina comfort quilts.. I finally found the purple I needed to finish a border on a Mystery I did with another group here on the board. I cut the purple I had the wrong size and I've been looking for over 1 1/2 yrs for it, all over wherever I went..I walked into the JoAnns where the Gallery is and turned my head to see the new American Made Fabric line and "Lo & Behold" it was staring me in the face.. I guess all of you know what that felling is like..I was the happiest camper in the camp!! I also have something else to tell you. I did it, I did it..I purchased Viking's newest top dog, the EPIC..I still get butterflies when I think about what I did..Now I have to figure out where to put it..It will fit into my sewing cabinet but I like to sew at an angle and there isn't enough room to angle it enough for my satisfaction..It will be going upstairs I think. I Have to take it out of the box in order for it to fit in the car...I think I'm crazy!!! H.