Old 01-02-2016, 02:37 PM
janRN

I've told you ladies: ALWAYS always know the date and day of the week---it's the first question you're asked in Alzheimer's tests!!!!! Just kidding--I've thought the last few days were Sunday, looked for the Sunday paper each morning.

Carrie how exciting to get a quilting machine. I'm very anxious to see your 50 Stars quilt finished--you used my favorite colors.

Anne--let me know all about the Epic; I'm drooling over it. My Viking Sapphire is about 6-7 yrs old but an upgrade wouldn't hurt a girl would it?

Jeanie & QNS, sounds like you're at least doing something productive (altho I'm more like QNS--when I clean my sewing room I can never find anything). I watched football all day yesterday and most of today--looked at my decorations but figure tomorrow's another day (altho the Steelers play tomorrow so maybe Monday LOL).

OK, are you still liking working outside the house? Is the shop near you or do you have a long commute? Any new batik lines out? I'm looking for very light blue or green batik to use as sashings for my FWS since it's so multi-colored.

Bev, how much snow did you get in Texas? I think you"ve had more than we have--we've had 1".

Remember, today is Saturday, Jan 2, 2016 in case anyone asks you LOL!!