View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 07:10 PM
barbarakibler23

Hi Ladies and happy new year.

Well my hubby and I started off the New Year with a cold. I slept thru Thursday (ball dropped without me) and pretty much all of Friday. I really don't feel too bad just exhausted. So I am listening to my body and sleeping sleeping sleeping.

and while I was sleeping I rolled over on my glasses! Yep don't remember taking them off and laying them on the bed????? that was a rude awakening today Can't see much without them. I did kinda put them together and I'm seeing a little crooked. Hopefully someone will be at the eye dr tomorrow. (not sure if there open on Sunday). Maybe a good excuse to sleep.

Glad to see some of you are ready for round 3. The people that are dropping out PLEASE keep in touch and definitely post pictures when you finish something with your sweet candy squares. We love inspiration!!!!!!

Yeah we already have new people interested (they really need to make an emoji for happy dancing) this will have to do for now.

Only people who are in good standing from this swap will be able to join for next year. And I am hoping for more checking in on our new board.

Please don't forget we still have 3 more birthdays in February....I will be sending out their addresses in mid January.

Happy New Year
Barb