View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Gramie bj

Originally Posted by zozee View Post
Fantastic!!!! Wow, that's inspiring! Being honest with ourselves--knowing who we are and how we function and what we value--is key.

If I think something is "eh" now, there's a really big chance it won't "grow on me." I don't want to keep "eh" stuff around when I could free up the space or replace "eh" with beauty. It's getting easier to part with things when I evaluate what to keep or throw based on my personality and values, not based on what I "COULD" do with something, but WILL I? Do I want to badly enough or would I rather have the space?
I know what you mean, for years I have held onto things because it could be used for something and I might need it. What use is it if I can't find it because it's lost in all the chaos. Next step is 15min. a day on my shelving and drawers before I start sewing. Just before Chrisms did the same to my kitchen, finally found what I was looking for to start with. LOL Moved 4 totes of dishes and small appliances out to storage building. By summer I should have enough for a really big yard sale. LOL Saw some pace where you should turn all our close hangers in your closet backward, rehang after wearing as you normally would, in one year if hanger is still backward get rid of it. You haven't worn it in a year. Think will give it a try.