Old 01-05-2016, 04:22 PM
ErgoTiger

My Dry-rub recipe has 20plus ingredients depending on what i can get fresh. And my BBQ sauce had 10 ingredients but is diabetic friendly, but also have my regular that Ill post too.

Been working on a gluten free sweet tater pie without luck, so I might end up doing a oatmeal sweet tater bar of some kind, could also be diabetic friendly as well. My trick with sweet tater pie, isnt a trick and Ive had peoples love my sweet tater pie and not touch pumpkin, its just keeping it simple, not too sweet, more spice, and not over mixing the sweet tatter and not over beating the pie batter. I dont even own a electric mixer or bowl mixer. But taht may change down the road with my fibromyalgia getting worse. But with pie or pie crust, just dont over mix or over work. With my butter pie crust, and a few breads, biscuits I do make is getting the wet to dry right, can be a pain in humid climates, but butter pie crust is more forgiving. And we dont eat alot of bread or corn products.

I still dont hold a candle to my grandmother, but i make a few things realy well, and goof up alot when trying new techniques or items, lol.....

Last edited by ErgoTiger; 01-05-2016 at 04:34 PM.