Old 01-07-2016, 05:52 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Sounds like you alll have understanding loving husbands. Mine comes from a different background; I knew his grandparents on his Father's side before I met him. Met his Mother's side later and attended a family reunion. It helped to understand him a little better. There are times like the last three months that are wonderful, full of harmony and thoughtfulness. Then the last three days have been very trying indeed. Lots of prayers offered up and reminded myself not to retort and prolong the argument. I did get the totes to finish the sewing room and his room. I do all the book work and figures and have for years. He cannot balance the checkbook without my help. But he does carry a checkbook and bank card to use for his 'needs'. Those projects will get finished this month. Next month planning the cover crops, rebuilding the A frame chick house and Hen pen for young chickens and guineas in March...April will be planting time for bushes and orchard trees. Off to fix his breakfast and start the day with a smile and high hopes.