Old 01-07-2016, 09:46 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Default Four Quilts Done in Less Than A Month's Time

Now that my new studio is organized and tidy (ha! we'll see how long that lasts! ) I'm zipping through my UFO's. One already went out the door as a Christmas donation to my church - didn't get a photo.

This one was pieced from an assortment of lavender scraps and was originally going to be donated, but my daughter-in-law's mom liked it so much that I gave it to her. I guess that wasn't really a UFO.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]539611[/ATTACH]

This one really isn't a UFO either, but used up fabric I had on hand. I needed a quick throw for the sofa in neutrals and soft blue that wasn't embedded with dog hair. As you can see, I couldn't even measure it without that little stinker getting into the mix. It's called No Dogs On The Couch.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]539612[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]539613[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]539614[/ATTACH]

And this is one that was rescued in pieces from the muck after Superstorm Sandy. The top was almost done except for a few strip sets. I washed it again and again and again and removed pieces that were unsalvageable. It was actually inspired by the Amish solid colors in a little quilt I did for the Doll Quilt Swap in August 2012 - just weeks before Sandy. It's a little bigger than twin sized.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]539615[/ATTACH]

Here's the doll quilt.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]539616[/ATTACH]

Stay tuned. I have a vintage roses print UFO in the machine, three king sized tops and a pile of little ones that I hope to finish this winter.
Attached Thumbnails purple-pinwheel-quilt.jpg   no-dogs-couch-1.jpg   no-dogs-couch-2.jpg   no-dogs-couch-3.jpg   amish-solids-tumbler-quilt-jan-2016.jpg  

amish-doll-quilt-august-2012.jpg