View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 06:57 AM
Janice McC

Welcome Sunrise450 and silliness to the UFO police-free zone! If you wish to count your UFOs and share that number, you may, but it certainly is not requirement. Some people do feel better when they post their count...it's an "ah, I said it aloud" moment and it isn't so bad afterwards. This place is for getting inspiration. and accolades for finishing some or all of your UFOs. If sharing how many UFOs you have makes you feel bad, don't do it. Just pick one of your UFOs up and start working on it. Some of us are selecting our easiest finish, the one needing the least amount of work, so we start 2016 off right and keep this train a rollin'! (This morning I'm putting the finishing stitches in my first UFO finish of the year. It only needs another hour's work so I should post it later. My others, well, they'll take more time.) So, come here, tell us what your are working on, and we'll try to keep you on track and focused on the light at the end of the tunnel!

Tkhooper, it was RetiredTeacher who managed to remove 4 UFOs from her stack. I should only be so lucky. No, strike that, make it industrious!