View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 08:28 AM
Macybaby

Default Making Progress . . .

Here is the new cutting table, it's adjustable height so DH and I don't have to argue about what height the table should be. It will have a plywood top put on, but we have to cut it down to size first. It's the same top we used when the table was sitting over the daybed. I like having a smaller table.

I've still got lots and lots of organizing to do. DH and I had to move lots of stuff around so we could get the furniture moved. The Long Arm went to the shed.

The dining room table when back in the Dining Room (that's the top for the cutting table sitting on top- have to haul it to the shop to trim and then it goes back upstairs) Still have to get the chairs out of the storage shed.

The Daybed is now in the small upstairs room instead of under the cutting table. Now when DD visits, she can have a bit more privacy, and I can still sew!

I had most of my stash stored in totes under the long arm, so now I'm using the shelves I had my Singer collection on for the stash - going to take a long time to get this orgainzed, right now I'm working on getting the totes empty so I can get them out of the way.

Been working on getting the machines moved downstairs so they can be moved out to the Shed - DH made me three more shelves for the shed. It's as disorgainzed out there right now too! The machines will stay in the house until I get the shelves moved into place.

Once the totes are emptied, I'll be working on getting the sewing room put back together -right now stuff is all piled up - I had to move it all out of the way to get the day bed out of there!

There are 11 sewing machines hidden in this stack, most in cabinets that will stay in the house

There are five sewing machines in this stack, all will stay in the house. - opps, make that 6! I always forget the cute little green Sew Handy on display!

These machines will also stay in the house, my FW collection along with some of my Singers.

I've also got another 14 machines around the house that will stay - most of them are treadles, with a few hand cranks.

I'm hoping to get things organized so I'm not tripping over Sewing machines anymore. And so I can see my fabric so I don't keep forgetting what I've got.

Last edited by Macybaby; 01-08-2016 at 08:30 AM.